By booking with Bogarts Limousines and receiving confirmation email of your deposit, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
- No reply is an acceptance of these terms.
- All monies paid by you for deposit or payment of vehicle hire are strictly non-refundable.
- Booking is time based. Extra time is charged either to your credit card or payable in cash on the day.
- The hirer agrees to accept full financial responsibility and unlimited liability for any damage caused to the vehicle by the hirer or any members of their party.
- Bogarts reserve the right to terminate the booking if any unsuitable activity (deemed by the driver) is undertaken by the hirer or their party while on charter and the Hirer acknowledges that Bogarts will retain all monies paid in advance of this booking, plus we will seek payment from you for any damages, loss, costs or fees incurred as a result of the Hirers activity. In this instance hire can be terminated at the discretion of the driver.
- The hirer acknowledges that he/she indemnifies the Company and its employees against any loss, consequential or otherwise as a result, direct or indirect of a failure to meet time deadlines. The Hirer accepts total responsibility to ensure that there is adequate time to travel to and from destinations required by the time frame stipulated. This is not limited to traffic conditions, poor weather, break downs and overtime. The Provider will endeavour to substitute vehicles to complete the booking as soon as possible.
- Seat belts are to be worn by passengers where supplied and are responsible for any charges/fines/injuries incurred.
- The Hirer accepts all the terms and conditions.
- Payment methods accepted are Direct Deposit, Cash or Bank Cheque.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Should a reservation be cancelled for any reason within 6 weeks of the reservation date , full payment is required to Bogarts Limousines.
- If a reservation is cancelled outside the 6 week period, then no claim can be made on that reservation to Bogarts Limousines. In extraordinary circumstances like death or serious illness then Bogarts will use it’s discretion under consultation to decide if a refund will be onforwarded.